MABOY

Worship the hunt I do
doe-eyed  
the air alive with dog
shit and grunt

oooo maboy ooo maboy

Send out the horses
papa send out the horses
steaming in the cold air
shuddering impatient,
eye spinning in its socket,
the prospect too much to bear

Stock stump locked in shoulder
cold metal black licks ear
heart racing like our quarry
teeth are pellets chattering
in my black chamber
I fasten my lips tight in grin

Huffy breath, whispering
Tear out your fluff throat
my own teeth if the dogs
don't get you first, please
don't make it easier on yourself
make it worse

If you did not want to die
why do you not evolve 
get clever little fool
here's the bullet to speed
expedite the process
bullet the bullying soul
bullet the bastards 

And crack! and crack!
Now I really have my fun 

Pelted with rain on we go
Raining with pelts on we go
I sink my face in foxfur 
Sink my teeth in its hurr hurr hurr

ooo maboy