THIS BED

This bed 
Where we do not sleep
This bed 
Where we do not move
This bed
I roll back my eyes
Stare at the roof of my head 

This bed 
Where I dream of a dog
Eating a dog eating a dog
Until the chain of dogs 
Shackles the earth 
This bed
I dream my birth

This bed 
Where we do not sleep
This bed
we call home
This bed that even the flies
left alone

This bed 
a harness for the soul
This bed 
A field of coal
This bed sets on fire
your nose runs
Your croco tears fall 

A portrait of our body
Sweat piss ash shit love
You haunt me you stain
Sheet ghost 
You haunt me old stain
Old host 

Worse than the weight
Worse than the noise
The pitiful feeling what 
I take I destroy 

This bed
I descend 

Endless expanse 
A mountain of pillow
No word comes
No thought grows
Just that cold sweat 
Trickling avalanche
Coming down and froze