The young mother
I watched her
She did not watch me
A bottle of vodka inside her
Vision blurred
like looking through it
We all know how it goes
Where it goes
Into our heads or out our pissholes
The sadness of reaching
The end
Like a close friend
Made of ash
We know how it goes
A handful of kids
A mouthful of trouble
Glug alug
The young mother
I watched her
The empty bottle
She did not watch me
I watched her
She did not watch me
A bottle of vodka inside her
Vision blurred
like looking through it
We all know how it goes
Where it goes
Into our heads or out our pissholes
The sadness of reaching
The end
Like a close friend
Made of ash
We know how it goes
A handful of kids
A mouthful of trouble
Glug alug
The young mother
I watched her
The empty bottle
She did not watch me