AND I WILL CONTINUE TO TALK WITH MY HAND IN THE FIRE

There is no other way to say this

With the radio lalalaing my brain to waste

And my waist ever expanding my belt creaking

The bottle empty, my pressure building

The building all day we sit in

Cages made of suits and belts and radios

The smell of bored flesh like 6 years of rain

Well this is what we wanted this is freedom

6 days in hell and one on earth

Pissing on the bale fires

Rolling out the red tongues red carpets

Then riding out on the joywheels

Concrete concrete concrete concrete

The endless cycle of the joywheels


I will continue to talk

With my mouth full

Full of foodwords

Buttwords bloodwords

Thickfat words that thud

Against the roof of my mouth

Like a rabbit in a coffin

There is no other way to say this


The tea drinkers are fainting in the parlour

The drunks are passing out in the tank

The men are riding their metal beasts

The children are quickly becoming them

The men are riding their blown up wives

The supine children are all blown by them

Ozymandias stands with a sandwich

Board bored senseless in the street

Bored into the white wood it reads

He reads the end is nigh perhaps tonight


And I will continue to talk

With my hand in the fire

The skin glowing pink

Brown then charred black

As ugly as a flayed rat

There is no other way to say this

I do not believe there ever was